Designed by Formway Design
Founded in 1956, New Zealand-based Formway Design has been designing furniture for more than five decades. In 1979 the company redefined itself, developing a new identity and philosophy that focused on team-based design and extensive research. Formway’s designs are informed by insight gained through the observation and consideration of human behavior. Their user-centered approach marries a rigorous design process, an aesthetic sensitivity, and a passion for the environment.
30″W x 23.5″D (excluding base) x 37″-45″H, Seat Height: 16.5″-21.5″, Arm Height: 26.5″-31.5″
Materials & Options
Arms: Armless, Height Adjustable, High Performance, Almunium Loop or Black Plastic Loop
Base: Black Plastic or Aluminum
Hard casters for soft floors or soft casters for hard floors.
- Tandem back™ comprised of intelligent layers of contrasting materials to provide movement and active support
- Flex net matrix™ molded to provide flexibility and resiliency and designed to provide firmer support in the lumbar and shoulder region
- Flexible back fram provides structure but is flexible to allow torsional movements
- Fully upholstered perimeter offers soft, uninterrupted comfort for movement throughout the day
- Three pint tilt-lock allows you to relax into the chair for a deep dwell
- Synchronized tilt tension control provides a smooth, effortless recline and enables personalized fit
- Available in a wide range of Knoll fabrics and Spinneybeck leather
Contact Hollace Cluny for more information at 416 968 7894 or send us an inquiry.