Made by Knoll
Knoll is Modern Always® because modern always works.
We use modern design to connect people to their work, their lives, their world. Since 1938, we have been recognized internationally for creating workplace and residential furnishings that inspire, evolve, and endure.
Today, our commitment to modern design, our understanding of the nature of work, and our dedication to sustainable design have yielded a unique portfolio of thoughtful products that respond and adapt to changing workplace and residential needs.
Arm Chair: 26.5″W x 28.5″D x 31″ – 36″H, Seat Height: 18-23″, Arm Height:24-29″
Armless Chair: 23.5″W x 28.5″D x 31″ – 36″H, Seat Height: 18-23″
Materials & Options
- Available in a selection of Knoll fabrics and Spinneybeck Leathers
- Frame/base top cap finishes: Polished aluminium/stainless steel, satin anodized aluminium/brushed stainless steel, black anodized aluminium/black epoxy or black anodized aluminium/stainless steel
- Frame: Extruded aluminum with polished, satin or black anodized finish; Steel support plate welded to frame spans width of seat cushion
- Arms: Seamless, black phenolic plastic
- Column cover: Polypropylene on pneumatic seat height models; steel with epoxy finish on mechanical seat height models
- Base: steel armature with epoxy finish; polished stainless or black epoxy finish on mechanical seat height models
- Standard casters: Hard wheel casters standard
- Controls: 360 swivel; tilt with tilt tension and pneumatic seat height adjustment
Contact Hollace Cluny for more information at 416 968 7894 or send us an inquiry.