Designed by Formway Design
Founded in 1956, New Zealand-based Formway Design has been designing furniture for more than five decades. In 1979 the company redefined itself, developing a new identity and philosophy that focused on team-based design and extensive research. Formway’s designs are informed by insight gained through the observation and consideration of human behavior. Their user-centered approach marries a rigorous design process, an aesthetic sensitivity, and a passion for the environment.
28.5″W x 26″D (excluding base) x 39.5″-44.5″H, Seat Height: 16.5-22″, Arm Height: 23″-32,5″
Materials & Options
- Arm options: Armless, fixed arms, height adjustable arms, high performance arms
- Base option: Plastic base standard or polished aluminum base available at up charge
- Cylinder height options: Low cylinder or high cylinder (not available armless)
- Lumbar option: Height adjustable lumbar support available at up charge
- Casters and Glides: Hard casters for soft floors standard, soft casters for hard floors available at up charge or glides available at no up charge (reduce chair height by 0.25″)
- Finish colours: Light or dark
- Flex back net colours: Storm (dark grey), meteor (light grey), pebble (medium grey), desert (beige), lemongrass (green), espresso (brown), firecracker (red), bluemarine (blue) or onyx (black)
- Seat foam options: Thin seat foam or ultra seat foam
- Generation fabric options: Storm, pebble, desert, lemongrass, espresso, firecracker, bluemarine or onyx
- Available in a wide range of Knoll Textiles and Spinneybeck leather
Contact Hollace Cluny for more information at 416 968 7894 or send us an inquiry.