Made by Carl Hansen & Son
When you choose a product from Carl Hansen & Søn, you get more than just a piece of furniture. You will become part of a long and proud tradition of beautiful and distinctive craftsmanship where nothing is left to chance. We are the world’s largest manufacturer of furniture designed by Hans J. Wegner, and we also manufacture furniture created by renowned furniture designers such as Arne Jacobsen, Børge Mogensen, Ole Wanscher, Kaare Klint, Poul Kjærholm, Bodil Kjær, and Tadao Ando. Carl Hansen & Søn represents more than 100 years of Danish design history, and our furniture is sold worldwide.
- Available with optional a-frame, also in solid teak wood
- Bench: 59.3"w 26.0"d 41.7"h (including ropes when hanging)
- A-Frame: 73.3"w 50.8"d 68.3"h
Materials & Options
- Legs, seat, and back in solid, untreated teak wood
- Available with optional cushion
Contact Hollace Cluny for more information at 416 968 7894 or send us an inquiry.